TRANSFORMADOS METALÚRGICOS TUBULARES works mainly in the Spanish and French market, with a wide range of clients and a high diversification of sectors. The activity that TRANSFORMADOS METALÚRGICOS TUBULARES deems to meet the quality required by international standard ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 is:
Provision of laser machining services for metal tubes
- To be leader in the Spanish market for laser-cut tubes
- Work with state-of-the-art machinery
- Work to meet the quality and service needs of our customers at all times.
- Our commitment to customer satisfaction will be the focus of everything we do.
- The fundamental basis of the strength of our organisation lies in our team, whom we provide with a work environment that fosters motivation, competence and pride in their contribution to work done.
- To comply with applicable requirements
- Continuous improvement of the quality management system.
- Implement the quality and environmental management indicators in order to evaluate the performance of the company’s processes, in a way that allows us to know and ensure the product and the level of quality desired by our client and guarantee a rational use of the natural resources
- Manage the processes that reduce the environmental impact of our activity and evaluate in advance the environmental impact of new activities or services
- Commitment to the protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution, and the sustainable use of resources
- Promote the rational use of natural resources and a clear awareness of favoring our environment, not only through our work, but also involving all our suppliers and customers
We will provide support and also develop an organisation that:
- Is focused on continuous improvement
- Is aimed at satisfying customer expectations
- Is based on teamwork
- Communicates openly and encourages answers
- Guarantees adequate training
- Offers a safe work environment
- Stimulates initiative, innovation and creativity
- Recognises individual and team achievements
- Delegate decision-making at all levels.
In order to achieve this, we will establish indicators for each of the measurable parameters, to which we will assign values that will constitute our quality objectives for the given period.
These quality objectives will be attached as annexes to this declaration and will be reviewed jointly in predefined periods.
Our organisation’s relationships, internally with our team and externally with subcontractors, suppliers and customers, will be honest, objective and straightforward, always recognising the dignity of the person as a member of the team.
These are the values shared by all the organisations of TRANSFORMADOS METALÚRGICOS TUBULARES.
Ed. 4 May 2021